From 1760.00 MAD *See availability
With PLANET 21, we have made 21 commitments to act together for the well-being of our world.
Care for the planet? Please step in. PLANET 21 is 7 pillars, 21 commitments and concrete actions within the hotels.
List of actions implemented by the hotel
- Balanced dishes served in the restaurant
- Eco-friendly cleaning products for cleaning rooms
- Reuse of towels suggested to guests
- Faucets fitted with water flow regulators
- Recycling of batteries with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Recycling of paper and cardboard with sorting c
- Recycling of glass with sorting carried out at the hotel
- Energy-saving light bulbs in the reception areas
- Central switch in rooms for greater comfort and energy savings
- Recovery of ambient warmth to optimize heat consumption
- Eco-designed materials in the rooms
- Certified sustainable paper for hotel printing purposes
- Local food products promoted in the restaurant
- No endangered seafood to appear on our restaurant menus
- Training for personnel on responsible actions toward the environment
(*) Lowest prices found over the following seven days.
These prices may be based on different room types. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
(1) Paying services
Take a 15-minute drive and enjoy a private visit to the fascinating Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat, which overlooks the Bou Regreg river and Atlantic ocean. Golfers can enjoy an 18-hole round of golf on one of Rabat's four prestigious golf courses.
Ahmed BOUZOUZA (+212) 537 67 56 56 - Concierge at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses